At The Origin Beach Soul we have our own gastronomic style BE Food (Boho Ethnic Food)
Gastronomy at The Origin is a return to the origin, to the essentiality of the product. An anthem to real food, predominantly organic and unprocessed products, with a boho-Mediterranean essence.
At The Origin beach clubs you will find a committed gastronomy, inspired by products linked to history and territory, to the landscape and its people. Understanding the act of eating as a lifestyle. An integrating and holistic proposal through gastronomy.
The Origin is the search for beauty and harmony in naturalness, in dishes essentially made with 0Km and local fresh products. A fusion of the Mediterranean essence with the ancient gastronomic cultures of the world.
Pure flavors presented on natural, simple and clean materials, wooden, stone, ceramic or cast iron bases; materials that preserve and proudly display their imperfections and textures, that tell their story through each grain, irregularities and finds beauty in their abrupt and uneven surfaces.
- Commitment to the environment, to the history of the towns and their people: ‘farm to table’ & km0 products.
- Ode to ancient cereals and legumes, unprocessed.
- Balance towards the organic product and committed to sustainability.
- Use of healthy fats: extra virgin olive oil as a common thread.
- Limited use of animal protein and exclusively protein committed to animal welfare.
- Priority to healthy cooking that preserve the organoleptic qualities of the food: undercooked, raw or steam.
- Commitment to natural products. No artificial colors or additives. Non-industrial product.
- Water as a purifying element. Signature tap water: hydrogenated water with high alkalinity and rich in antioxidants.
- Inspiration in the ancestors, in the purity of the primitive, in the pride of the mark of the passage of time: aesthetics without refining, search for character through imperfections and aging.
- Openness to universal techniques and good practices in line with THE ORIGIN BEACH SOUL philosophy.